Thursday, October 14, 2010

PovertyFan mail # 1

Q: Who would you pick to collaborate with if you could work with any artist in the industry?

A: Its funny you ask. I find myself thinking about this question pretty often and I've got to say that there's a pretty huge list of artists out there I'd kill to work with. Some of them make more sense to me than others.

To get Matisyahu to lay down a hook for me would be amazing. He's just so talented and he has done so much for fighting stereotypes- which is a mission of mine.

Getting together with the diabolical Biz Markie would be a dream come true. I think Biz and I both pride ourselves on keeping our songs fun and entertaining.

Of course there's one triple feature that might change the world. Imagine a joint with Red/Meth/Pov. Whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment