Monday, January 11, 2010

Open for business!

Stop asking me for merchandise I don't have. Despite my best efforts there is no PovertyMan action figure (with cup-for-collecting-change accessory), there is no delicious PovertyMan breakfast cereal in either regular or honey nut flavors, and there is no PovertyMan flame thrower (the kids would've loved it). Perhaps the saddest thing is that there is not yet a PovertyMan album.

In an attempt to appease the masses I created an online store at Reverbnation. Currently available at the store is the "PovertyMania" T-shirt in both mens and womens sizes ($15), and the "Mr. Right" ringtone ($2.49). Expect to see more items pop up as they become available. Click the above banner to browse the store.

Remember contact me for stickers and iron on patches. And may the force be with you... always.

No comments:

Post a Comment